top of page
AMERICAN AFFILIATED CLINICAL IMPLANTOLOGY TRAINING PROGRAM (ACIP)
This is a paragraph. Please fill me in. Intro on ACIP.
Started in 2015. Currently we are at batch no.9 (2021).
Affiliated with The New York University (NYU) College of Dentistry.
The New York University College of Dentistry is the dentistry school of New York University. As the 3rd oldest dentistry school in the United States, it offers both graduate programs and clinical training in oral healthcare.
1. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent (recognize by KKM).
2. A valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
Duration course: A one year and half year training program
1. A one week course will be conducted at NYU College of Dentistry.
2. Written examination with presentation of patient.
3. Presentation of cases at the Malaysian International Orthodontics Conference & Exhibition (MIOCE).
bottom of page