top of page
AMERICAN AFFILIATED CLINICAL ORTHODONTIC TRAINING PROGRAM (ACOTP)
This training program is designed specifically for the general dental practitioners who are interested in widening their knowledge in orthodontics.
Started in 2015. Currently we are at batch no.9 (2021).
Affiliated with The New York University (NYU) College of Dentistry.
The New York University College of Dentistry is the dentistry school of New York University. As the 3rd oldest dentistry school in the United States, it offers both graduate programs and clinical training in oral healthcare.
1. Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) or equivalent (recognize by KKM).
2. A valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC).
Duration course: A one year and half year training program
1. A one week course will be conducted at NYU College of Dentistry.
2. Written examination with presentation of patient.
3. Presentation of cases at the Malaysian International Orthodontics Conference & Exhibition (MIOCE).
BOOKING & ENQUIRY:
Mr. Amir Faisal
01-06 Plaza Azalea,
6 Persiaran Bandaraya,
40000 Shah Alam
bottom of page